Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport
CCES True Sport Clean 101 (Untracked) online http://cces.ca/course-outline
The course is comprised of eight (8) modules and one (1) quiz. It will take roughly one (1) hour to complete.
How do I complete the online anti-doping education course?
- Access the course.
- Visit http://bit.ly/CLA_AntiDopingCourse to access the True Sport Clean 101 (Untracked) course.
- The modules can be completed in any order and don't all have to be done at once.
- If you leave the module before it's completed, your progress will not be saved.
- Some of the modules are interactive, so be sure to follow the on-screen instructions and click around.
- Each module has a few questions at the end and those answers may be helpful when completing the final quiz, so pay attention.
- Before you start the final quiz, be sure to input your full name and your Member Association in the corresponding boxes.
- There are six (6) sections to the quiz. You need to get 100% on each section to pass.
- If you don't pass one of the sections on your first attempt, you can re-do that quiz immediately.
- Once you pass the True Sport Clean Quiz, follow the instructions to print and/or save a copy of your certificate.
- You can either take a screen shot of your certificate and save it as a photo file or print the webpage and save it to PDF.
- Without the certificate, there is no way for the CLA to know that you've successfully completed the course, so don't close the page until the certificate is saved.
- Visit http://bit.ly/CLA_AntiDopingDatabase to access the online form.
- Enter your personal information and upload a screenshot or PDF version of your certificate.
Submit the form and keep the confirmation email for your records.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- If you want to know if you have to complete this anti-doping education course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are having technical difficulties with the online course or quiz, please contact email@example.com.
- If you are having trouble submitting your certificate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.